Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 18:31:30 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>
To:        "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, acosta@intergate.bc.ca
Subject:   Re: Simplicity.

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, M. L. Dodson wrote:

> Sounds like you are happy with Microsoft and their way of doing things.
> Perhaps you should stay with them?
> [...]
> We are trying, but if you think you are going to be successful with any
> Unix with that attitude, in my opinion you will fail.  The learning curve
> is steep, but this is an OPPORTUNITY if you will adjust your attitude.
> I suggest you make use of it.

Dear Bud,
I completely agree with you. Ah, yes, I haven't your patience ;-)

By the way, this was the spirit of my posting "To UNIX or not to UNIX".

---
Marco Molteni
Computer Science student at the Universita' di Milano, Italy.
"You can't trust code that you did not totally create yourself.
(Especially code from companies that employ people like me)."
Ken Thompson, 1983 Turing Award Lecture.