Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 01:41:38 -0500
From:      Jacob Suter <jsuter@linus.intrastar.net>
To:        Eddie Fry <eddie@Wicked.eaznet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USF

Its up to the states to distribute funds..  Here in Texas they decided
to screw ISPs and put in their OWN PROPRIETARY NETWORK (which is NOT
ALLOWED according to the rules listed by the FCC about universal
service), so it didn't do us squat to help our local schools design
their network...  they ended up using *MY* design to screw me over...
go figure - its our government at work.

I highly reccomend if you work with schools on this stuff, GET CONTRACTS
FIRST..