Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
To:        Chris Shenton <chris@absinthe.i3inc.com>
Cc:        zoonie@myhouse.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tape Drives for backups?

Thanks for all the replies.  Purchasing a Travan-4 drives seems to be the
direction I'm going.  The tapes are costly, but if they are as reliable as
the 8mm tapes, it's worth it.  The cost of the TR-4 drives are reasonable
compared to a Exabyte 8mm tape drive, handling the same capacity.  The
tapes I believe are close in price.

Thanks again.

| Cassandra M. Perkins		     | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations		     | them... unless it's been mailed.    |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC  |		-fortune		   |