Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 00:15:18 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wolfgang Helbig <helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        helbig@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE, ada@bsd.org, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gnat port

> Actually there has been a port submission (PR 3687).  I have exchanged

Ooops, I guess I should have queried the PRs *before* starting
this Don Quichoteese fight with gcc and friends--devoting every
spare second to it. :-( Didn't even take the time to read the mail
last couple of days, so it's only today that I learned about this
PR and gnat-3.09.

> commit now.  It uses a separate tarball (gcc-2.7.2.1.tar.gz), so go
> ahead and fix it to use /usr/src/contrib/gcc.

I'll try, but it's not trivial. Anyway I think it's worth it.

Wolfgang