Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:13:39 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        itojun@itojun.org, "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Default routes?

Nate Williams scribbled this message on Sep 27:
> > >Umm, it *used* to be done there, or at least I have it there on my box.
> > >Maybe I never committed the code. :(
> >
> > 	If you have PAO package installed, this will be done in
> > 	/etc/pccard_ether.
>
> I don't use the PAO patches.  I mentioned this a long time ago, and may
> have even sent the patches to the mobile list.  Apparently I forgot to
> actually commit it. :(

no.. I'm pretty sure that you did... I believe that my notebook does
this through pccard_ether, and it's a -current snap from January of
this year...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD