Date:      15 Mar 1998 21:36:26 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6013: delete port: korean/hanterm-xf86

>>>>> "pwd" == pwd  <pwd@punky.snu.ac.kr> writes:

    pwd> Delete the following ports: korean/hanterm-xf86
    pwd> hanterm will be maintained by only one port(korean/hanterm).

I submitted this PR.
But, this is not true. I'd like NOT to delete this port.
(I'll UPGRADE it instead)

I can't query or view GNATS database now. So I failed to
follow up this PR... What happens? If GNATS come back, I'll follow up.

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker