Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:40:15 -0600
From:      dannyman <djhoward@uiuc.edu>
To:        Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>, Max Euston <meuston@jmrodgers.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD Hackers'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sentence/Line break question in man pages

On Thu, Mar 19, 1998 at 11:29:09AM -0800, Ted Faber wrote:

> I haven't seen a groff man page that says anything but "this documents
> diffs from unix troff"  Is there documentation for troff (pic, refer, etc.)
> that ships with FreeBSD or is available somewhere?  I have access to
> some paper docs for troff, but I'd prefer something on line.  I know
> about the me and ms macro stuff in /usr/share/doc/usd .

afaik, the electronic troff docs had some copyright issue or something.
perhaps though, if all of us with little bits of paper docs wanted to
collaborate on some electronic docs, that could be useful. :)

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward@uiuc.edu    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-