Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:13:57 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
Cc:        brett@lariat.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New name?

Personally, I am not too keen on the vote thing rather I am more into
a business thing.

Station vs Server naming schemes sets the stage to create two separate
product lines whose packaging can target different markets and initially
as Brett pointed out we can charge a few extra hundred dollars for the
Server version just as Microsoft has done by tweaking a few parameters 8)

What I would consider the Station version needs a ton of work so in our
case it may not be possible specially without business applications
such as spreadsheets, word processors , etc... hwoever if we do
managed to get a nice office suite and can price the OS / Apps at
a reasonable price it can be the start of something really nice.

	Amancio