Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 19:52:22 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ___error?

Hi,

Actually, I am trying to complete a failed make world. The first time
around, make built fine .

I did /usr/src
make includes
make world
and I am still getting:

cc -O  -pipe -I/usr/src/usr.bin/make   -I/usr/obj/usr/src/tmp/usr/include
-static -o make arch.o buf.o compat.o cond.o dir.o for.o hash.o job.o main.o
make.o parse.o str.o suff.o targ.o var.o util.o lstAppend.o lstAtEnd.o
lstAtFront.o lstClose.o lstConcat.o lstDatum.o lstDeQueue.o lstDestroy.o
lstDupl.o lstEnQueue.o lstFind.o lstFindFrom.o lstFirst.o lstForEach.o
lstForEachFrom.o lstInit.o lstInsert.o lstIsAtEnd.o lstIsEmpty.o lstLast.o
lstMember.o lstNext.o lstOpen.o lstRemove.o lstReplace.o lstSucc.o
compat.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
job.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
job.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
job.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
job.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
job.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
job.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
main.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment
main.o: Undefined symbol `___error' referenced from text segment

	Tnks,
	Amancio