Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 14:53:27 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>, Steve <slf@euronet.nl>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where can I order the Free BSD CD

On Sun, May 17, 1998 at 01:50:31PM +0930, Greg Lehey wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 1998 at 23:40:23 -0400, Malartre wrote:
> > Greg Lehey wrote:

> >> Check out http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/fbsd26.htm.
> >
> > Hum, why not put questions@freebsd.org on www.freebsd.org with a
> > *little* introduction on how to send a question and recommand to read
> > the FAQ first?
> > That should direct question to the right place, no?
>
> Oh, it went to -doc again, did it?  Sorry, I didn't notice.

Actually, I think this one was appropriate. Coming from mailto.html
(which has just been updated) there are two choices: questions about
FreeBSD, or questions about the web site contents and documentation.
I might have chosen the latter to ask about buying CDs, which could be
expected to be on sale (or omitted) from the web site.

> Yes, I got a reply from one person who sent a question to -doc, and he
> mentioned having come that way. I've just had another look, and I
> suspect that it's time for a general cleanup of the FreeBSD web pages.
> Sure, most of the information we want is there, but it's not the
> easiest to find.

Yep. It could do with a bit more structure.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-