Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:42:34 +0930
From:      Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        steve@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/mail/imap-uw/files md5

This would be bad as the checksum only changes because of
changes to the source.

Each time I have noticed a change, the resulting binary that
has been built reports a different version number when you
connect to it.

The best solution would be to convince the author to include
the version number in the name of the tar file.

--
 Matthew Thyer                                 Phone:  +61 8 8259 7249
 Corporate Information Systems                 Fax:    +61 8 8259 5537