Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:48:38 -0500
From:      Matthew Cashdollar <mattc@rfcnet.com>
To:        Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.magicnet.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mail only for users in aliases

On Sun, Jun 14, 1998 at 10:05:33PM -0400, Bill Vermillion wrote:
> Recently Mike Fisher said:
>
> > -- Mike "I swear - by my life and by my love of it - that I will
> > never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live
> > for mine."  --Ayn Rand, _Atlas Shrugged_

Interesting comments coming from a supporter of capitalism.  Haha.

> Words to live by.  I re-read this book every few years to keep my
> spirits up.

That is great, but keep in mind the the differences between fantasy and
reality.

A favorite quote of mine from the philosophy that 'objectivism' is based upon:

All for ourselves, and nothing for the people, seems, in every age of the world
to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.  -Adam Smith

I love how these right wingers constantly contradict themselves :)

--
Matthew Cashdollar <mattc@rfcnet.com>