Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 10:15:57 -0400
From:      Lanny Baron <purebeef@shaw.wave.ca>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 48! and it ain't hard??

Sue Blake wrote:

> It's been a tough two days, but it was well worth it. Finally I have reached
> level three!
>

> Oh... I think I hear 'man sh' calling. Whoever said unix is hard?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>         -*Sue*-

        Hello Sue,

    So you think Unix is not hard? Hmm...i've  been at it for a few years and
still don't know much more than when I started. Even with the aid of The
Complete FreeBSD by one Mr. Greg Lehey. Not to mention Essential System
Administration by Aileen Frisch and DNS and BIND.

    My current dilemmas are trying to get kirc (/usr/ports/net/kirc) to load on
the desktop in such a way (like normal) to be able to move the window.

    The other being the usage of natd with a cable modem.

    Well have fun.

    Lanny