Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:15:40 +0900
From:      Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@snipe.rim.or.jp>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@snipe.rim.or.jp>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New structure of the Web Server and documentation

Hi

Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> I hate the data directory. The restructure is the change
> to kill it ;-)

I agree.

> www/en is the directory where the english SGML files lives. It
> is not the home of the HTML files! The makefile will install
> the html files from www/en to /usr/local/www/data and the html
> files from www/ja to /usr/local/www/data/ja.

Sorry, I had confused that www/en and www/ja are the directory
structure of HTML files.  My mistake...

Please tell me your plan and schedules to do this.  I will talk
with Japanese doc team.

Since the directory restructure needs a lot of work,
I think we should work A) B) separately.

   A)  maintain current web pages (under /www/data/)
   B)  directory restructure work (under /www/en and /www/jp)

---
Motoyuki Konno @ FreeBSD Japanese Documentation Project