Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 1998 12:05:29 -0300
From:      Angelo Nardone <ang@adinet.com.uy>
To:        Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@mail.kks.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet problem

I sopused that your Intranet is a fantasy network ( that minds not real
numbers)
If that is the case you need to install a NAT(network address translate)  in
you gateway ( your machine connected to Internet).
You can use a 'natd' or 'IP-filter' then this software can translate you
intranets addresses in a Internet addresses.Personal I can say that 'ip-filter'
work very well.
I hope that this can help you.
Bye Angelo