Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 14:46:52 -0700
From:      Jahan <" jahan"@pc.jaring.my>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: An SU executable

1. Make boot floppy
2. Make fixit floppy
3. Insert boot floppy in drive A and reboot
4. Go to Fix it
5. select floppy
6. insert fixit floppy and press enter
7. go to ALT+F4
8. mount /dev/wd0a mnt
   ( if your root is not wd0a then change it too something correct , you
can see the boot:[wd(x,x)/kernel on your bootup)
9. mount /dev/wd0s1f mnt2
10. now goto mnt2 directory and execute mv usr/lib2 usr/lib

Enjoy.

Jahan