Date:      18 Nov 1998 13:08:46 +0100
From:      Christoph Haas <ch@adimus.de>
To:        jbg@masterplan.org (Jason George)
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Starting point?

jbg@masterplan.org (Jason George) writes:

> I don't have much extra time on my hands, but I do have access to a
> Sparc 5 clone for build testing and to a significant amount of extra
> network capacity.
>
> I will offer the bandwidth (a barely used 2Mbit SDSL line located in
> Western Canada - a T3 and a few hops away from Sprint's Cheyenne,
> Wyoming POP) and a box to host a FTP repository if anyone's interested.

Well, seems that we now have a point to start from. How should we go
on now ? I think we should divide things up so that we don't have to
reinvent the wheel every time we write a new piece of code. What about
a list of necessary tasks and code-chunks (have a look at the
freebsd-alpha webpages on www.freebsd.org), where everyone can pick a
task and work on it ?

	Christoph