Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:50:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        Kapil Chowksey <kchowksey@hss.hns.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: for a change, some code

I know someone in israel who might do this work ( packaging it up as a
port)

I'll get back to you on this in a bit.  I just downloaded the code you
up'd going to be taking a look soon, thanks a lot.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current