Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:03:03 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Synaptics TouchPad driver

According to Kazutaka YOKOTA:
> No major update is planned at the moment.  But there may be
> a minor adjustment when keyboard controller related code is
> updated.

Speaking of TouchPad, is the one one the VAIO laptops from Sony considered
as a PS/2 mouse or as something else ? I'd hate to have to put the port
replicator just for a mouse...

Ollivier, still thinking about buying one of these nice laptops...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #67: Tue Dec 29 20:24:02 CET 1998