Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9864: make rblcheck use relay.orbs.org instead of

In article <199902040148.SAA14298.kithrup.freebsd.chat@usr02.primenet.com> you write:
>Actually, ORBS is preventing all multilevel relay.  If an ISP is
>willing to relay from a dialup that belongs to the ISP, then they
>go onto the ORBS list (Primenet just made the list today, in fact).

Did I mention ORBS?  Nope.  The only instance of "[oO][rR][bB][sS]" in my
message is in the subject.  I was talking about the DUL -- that is
*.dul.maps.vix.com, sister of the RBL, which is *.rbl.maps.vix.com.

For a variety of reasons, I will keep my opinions about ORBS to myself, save
to say that I will not use it.