Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:11:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Sumbry][" <sumbry@ahnet.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IMAP Servers . . . (do I have a choice)

Just wondering, that for those of you whom are implementing IMAP out there,
what are you using as your server software.  Currently, it seems as if the
University of Washington IMAP daemon is the only server out there (besides
Cygnus, which I can find tons of links too, but not the actual software).

Is that it, in terms of software choice, or are their tons of other BSD IMAP
servers out there, and I'm just being a peon and cannot find 'em?

TIA

-----
Sumbry][ | Affinity Hosting | http://affinity.net | sumbry@affinity.net