Date:      7 Mar 1999 14:39:40 +0100
From:      naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: release date?

Oliver Fromme <freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

> Only very few volunteers work on the Sparc64 port at the moment in
> their spare time.

Not to step on anybody's toes, but is there anybody at all working on
the sparc64 port? I mean, this list seems to be made up mainly of people
who are waiting for the port to just appear.

I've noticed that this week support for mips has popped up in various
places throughout the CURRENT source tree, probably related to the mips
port that appears to be progressing in near secrecy. No signs of sparc
as yet.

(Back to lurking.)
--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de