From:      "Jeroen C. van Gelderen" <jeroen@vangelderen.org>
To:        Dmitrij Tejblum <dima@tejblum.dnttm.rssi.ru>
Cc:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SPAM

Dmitrij Tejblum wrote:

> > > Have you ever considered only allowing list members to
> > > post, or are there difficulties that make this impossible?
>
> I suggest following approach: moderate only mail that lack the
> mailing list name in To: or Cc: headers. It is far from ideal,
> but I think would work reasonably well.

May I humbly suggest that we stop this discussion until spam becomes a
real problem on this list? So far this thread has generated more noise
than all spam that slipped trough to the list in the past year. Jonathan
is doing an awful job, please give him credit for stopping the vast
majority of spam messages and let this thread die.

Cheers,
Jeroen
--
Jeroen C. van Gelderen - jeroen@vangelderen.org - 0xC33EDFDE