Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 18:49:03 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        bert_driehuis@nl.compuware.com (Bert Driehuis), freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: V.110 and V.120 [Connecting a GSM modem with a freeBSD machine]

In message <199905231447.QAA77102@yedi.iaf.nl>, Wilko Bulte writes:
>As Bert Driehuis wrote ...
>> On Sat, 22 May 1999, Wilko Bulte wrote:
>>
>> > In case anyone in Holland wants to give it a shot: I have a second
>> > (spare) Bitsurfr Pro for someone who wants to do tracing or so. But it is
>> > a loaner, after all it is my spare unit.
>>
>> Thanks for the offer, but I've got access to a whole bunch of different
>> V.120 equipment. The problem is that the packet tracing I've done doesn't
>> help me further, because I can identify some bits in the packets and I can
>> guess at others, but it doesn't conform to the layouts in the V.120 09/96
>> spec.

V.120 is basically a LAP-B as far as I recall whereas X.75 is LAP-M with.

Have you managed to identify and follow the LAP-B headers ?

You can find a description of LAP-B in any old X.25 standard, or if
you have a CVS tree, checkout an old copy of sys/netccitt

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!