Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 12:23:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <lkoeller@cc.fh-lippe.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/11888 (was Re: ports/11836: Upgrade of grace port ...)

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Lars [iso-8859-1] K=F6ller wrote:

# Close related to the functionality of grace-5.0.2 with Motif 2.1 is=20
# the upgrade of Xbae-4.6.2 (ports/11888).
#=20
# Please can you have a look at it Steve?

I just did and it seems that the change to patch-aa is
similar in nature to the one that Micheal Haro made just
recently.  I'm having a little trouble getting your patch
to work.  This line has be bumfuzzled.

LOCAL_LIBRARIES =3D -lXbae XmClientLibs -lXpm ...

I think I understand what you were trying to accomplish,
but where does the value of XmClientLibs come from, and
shouldn't it look like $(XmClientLibs) or something?

-steve