Date:      Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:28:38 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Making Docs problem

On 13-Jun-99 Nik Clayton wrote:
> You're missing this file.  It should contain
>
>     CATALOG "2.4.1/catalog"
>     CATALOG "3.0/catalog"
>     CATALOG "3.1/catalog"
>
> And is generated by the textproc/docbook port.

Many thanks, but this appears to have half-fixed it. Now Jade reports that it
can't find 3.1/catalog, and sure enough it wasn't installed when I installed
the docproj port.

If Docbook 3.1 was added recently, then do I need to update by ports tree (I'm
running 3.1-RELEASE) to install the new Docbook 3.1 DTD?

---
Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
http://sour.cream.org
Unmetered Telecoms. Join the Fight!