Date:      19 Jun 1999 19:14:16 +0200
From:      Assar Westerlund <assar@stacken.kth.se>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-afs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ARLA on SMP?

> Anyone have any luck getting ARLA going on SMP?

To my knowledge nobody has run arla on FreeBSD/SMP.  And I don't have
any access to any SMP-machine running FreeBSD.

> I am trying to get it working on a 4-way SMP machine with no luck
> and lots of kernel panics.  Any advice would be helpful.

Can you send me information on the kernel panics you get?

Some work would be required to get arla to run on FreeBSD/SMP but I
don't have how much until I've looked at it some more.

/assar

with "unsubscribe freebsd-afs" in the body of the message