Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 02:47:33 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: web cache that filters adds/geocities/etc..

On Tue, Jun 22, 1999 at 10:02:11PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> I seem to remember there being a web cache server in Ports that would
> filter junk such as banner adds, Geocities pops, etc..  I looked at the
> squid website and that does not seem to be the one.  Anybody know what
> I'm looking for?

You're searching for the Internet Junkbuster.  The stock version is in
/usr/ports/www/ijb, but the "improved" version can be found at
<http://www.waldherr.org/junkbuster/>.  Enjoy.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    Black holes were created
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com             when God divided by zero.