Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:29:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        FreeBSD MAIL <freebsd@mauibuilt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WaveLAN broken

Don't know whether it will make you feel better or not but it
definitely sounds like a timing problem.  I had to solve this for
something around 2.2.7 by hacking the if_wl.c driver.  I believe I reported this in a post
to freebsd-mobile.  It had to do with setting up buffers in the modem.
Later versions did not have this problem with the computers I use.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ISP on C|NET, #1 in Ohio