Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:04:38 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Speaking about serial numbers... (was Re: On freezes in 3.2-Stable )

>    Put the screw back in the hole, added the missing 15PSI of air, got
>    to the shop with no other events. Yes, it has fairings.
>    http://home.hiwaay.net/~dkelly/pc.gif
>    http://home.hiwaay.net/~dkelly/hondas.gif

it may have fairings but you have me bluffed. If it didn't say "hondas" in
the url i'd have thought your roadbike was a guzzi of some sort and i
noticed your trailbike has a V motor (can't tell if it's a 2 or 4 cylinder
from the photo) but I can see the honda wings on the tank.

i have to say though that from the photos they are well extremely well
looked after!

they are obviously a model that doesn't arrive here in OZ but that's not
that surprising as I think less than 20% of the japanese models make it
here :-) what exactly are they?

Andrew Perry