Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 1999 00:06:26 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI modems do not work???

In message <19990906060506.39C691CAB@overcee.netplex.com.au> Peter Wemm writes:
: Warner: I've had a look at your pccard_nbk patches, and they seem to work
: for me reasonably well considering what it's trying to do. :-)

:-)

: Please, can we have it committed?

OK.  I can do that.  Makes it easier on me.

: Leave the #if 0 in sio so people don't
: get blown away.  At the moment various people would like to help fix sio
: etc, but while you've got (possibly) undisclosed patches in your tree we
: could be duplicating your work.

Sure.  I'll commit the sio changes separately.

Warner