Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:02:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Powered by FreeBSD" on the Apache default page

Hi

(note I've vastly trimmed the CC list and added Satoshi)

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> Is this in the ports?

I don't think we are putting themes in the ports for window managers now.
We could certainly add something to grab all the FreeBSD related themes to
the port makefile and make it an optional item I guess.  I know the
WindowMaker maintainer so I'll see what he says about futzing w/ the port
if Satoshi thinks this is a good idea.

Brett