Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:49:41 +0400
From:      Alex Kapranoff <alex@kapran.bitmcnit.bryansk.su>
To:        Nick Sanders <fishy@netgate.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/13914: global(1) manpage does not explain -v option

On Wed, Sep 22, 1999 at 11:36:38PM -0700, Nick Sanders wrote:

> Have you tried sending an email to the author of the man page?  On my
> machine its listed as: shigio@wafu.netgate.net

  Shigio Yamaguchi still maintains the project. And the last version of
global is 3.53 while my src/contrib/global only contains 2.24. As far as
I can't currently track neither of the branches, I don't know which version
of global they incorporate. Please look someone there and ... close my PR if
necassary.

> If the program author is no longer working on the project or is
> unreachable, then I'd be happy to modify the existing man page and submit
> it for approval.

  That an interesting question: does src/contrib get updated?

--
Alex Kapranoff,
Voice: +7(0832)791845,       <--- !!!! Сменился телефон !!!!