Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:17:06 -0600
From:      Susie Ward <sward@voltage.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Struggling to get in-addr.arpa working

At 07:57 PM 11/30/99 -0800, Dave McKay wrote:
>Sneakerz.org does not have a /24 and it is fully delegated from
>concentric.  Small delegation is rather easy.  Since we all are
>wondering how to do this, I'll give an example.  The following is
>an example of how to setup a network with 16 ips on it.

I'm no DNS expert, but I've had two subnets delegated to me from two
different providers.  I had to set things up differently on my end with
each provider, so there is obviously more than one way to accomplish this.
The original poster will need to work with the admins at his provider to
find out how he needs to set everything up most likely.

Susie