Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 1997 15:05:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      Charles Mott <cmott@snake.srv.net>
To:        David Empey <empey@integral.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd-win95 network

You have to use natd (network address translation daemon), available at

     ftp://ftp.suutari.iki.fi/pub/natd

This software is also integrated into more recent distributions of
FreeBSD.

BTW, having a cable modem as you do was the original motivation for the
auther of natd (Ari Suutari) to write this software.

   -- Charles Mott