Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:53:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael L. Squires" <mikes@siralan.org>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.3-STABLE/RELEASE - multiple SCSI controllers

The information on how to hardwire SCSI controllers and disks to specific
names is in the /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT file on my 4.10-STABLE box,
but not in the NOTES file on my 5.3-STABLE box.

Can anyone tell me where this information can be found?  I'm about to
migrate to a system with two controllers, each with two busses, and I'm
expecting to have the same problems I had with 4.X when the naming
convention changed.

Mike Squires