Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:06:02 -0100
From:      Bart van Leeuwen <bart@ixori.demon.nl>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        tobi@physcip.uni-stuttgart.de, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: early hangup causing exorbitant telecom fees

Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> > And do you see any chance that I could argue the Telekom into not
> > having to  pay this abhorrent sum?
>
> I have heard from similar cases, that it might be that the Telecom will
> have mercy. They never had mercy with me, anyway.

Heh.. nor with me.. tho in the end the money did buy me something... my
telecom costs were high enough to make them regard me as a special
customer... so it at least bought me much better service (if my isdn
breaks down they will be here within 4 hours to get it fixed and such) ,
but if I had the choice... I could have had a lot more fun with the
money ;P

Bart