Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:53:24 +0100
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
Cc:        Martin Cracauer <cracauer@cons.org>, Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GLX Xserver for FreeBSD?

On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 10:46:53AM -0500, Coleman Kane wrote:

Thanks for your data points.

I was about to install /usr/ports/graphics/glx
when I found in the end that XF336 which I am using under
4.0-current is 'too new' for that version of GLX.

I'm waiting for an answer of the
porter, Marc van Woerkom (3d@freebsd.org), whether I can use XF86 3.3.6
anyway or have either to wait for additional patches or revert to 3.3.5
for a while.