Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:16:50 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
Cc:        sawmill@aarg.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Continued problems with sawmill-ui on FreeBSD

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 01:01:33AM -0500, Christopher Masto wrote:
> I've just installed sawmill-0.25.1 from ports, and it exhibits the
> problems as the previous versions:
>
> chris@habanero:~$ sawmill-ui
> error--> (error "Unknown ui element: eval_req:")
>
> Previously, this meant that I couldn't access Customize -> All settings
> or the capplet, but I could use the individual Customize items.

Nakai-san and I discussed this a while back -- from memory the problem
started between sawmill 0.21 and 0.22.

You can actually configure various parts of sawmill, if you happen
to know the UI group name, eg:

	sawmill-ui --group appearance

The problem occurs, as you rightly point out, when either no group,
or an unknown group, is specified, as is the case when launched
from the GNOME control center.

I certainly believe this to be a sawmill bug.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.