Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:39:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        J McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>, R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 questions

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Mark Ovens wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 08:52:26PM +0000, J McKitrick wrote:
> > I just don't get how there was a HUGE list of breakages on current
> > just a few days ago, and now it is in release phase.  It boggles the
> > mind.
> >

> Haven't you heard? The hackers on -current now work on metric time:
>
> 	100 seconds in a minute
> 	100 minutes in an hour
>
> ;-)

Thank you all for your insight. Please move this thread to -chat or
something, it no longer belongs on -questions (and hasn't belonged here
for the last 20 posts).

-ac

Alex Charalabidis (AC8139)            5050 Poplar Ave, Ste 170
Systems Administrator                        Memphis, TN 38157
WebNet Memphis                                  (901) 432 6000
Author, The Book of IRC              http://www.bookofirc.com/