Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:06:20 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/17941: New port devel/lwp needed for coda 5.3.6

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:03:38PM -0400, Bill Fumerola wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:50:04AM -0700, lioux@uol.com.br wrote:
>

> >  I took over the maintainership of the port since I'll probably be able
> >  to handle the port format better than the coda team.
> >
> >  However, I added proper coda contact information on pkg/DESC.
>
> I'm vetoing this change (for whatever weight that holds.)
>
> The CODA people are interested in maintaining their own ports. I've been
> in contact (by proxy) with them.

Okidokie. Fine by me. :)

Just one thing, do use my shar instead of theirs since it is cleaner
and correct.

Futhermore, apply the supplied patch. Just change the maintainer
back. The patch fixes DESCR.

Just hope this makes it soon so that I can get back to get coda
5.3.6 working. Their port is not working on STABLE (yesterday's).

Besides, they do know their code so they can better answer questions
relating to the code. I was taking the maintainership just to handle
the port tree stuff. Nevertheless, I can do that through PRs. God
bless GNATS. ;)

--
Regards, mfereora