Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:24:01 -0500
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   combo cards (was Re: Linksys PCMLM56 10/100LAN/56KModem PCMCIA Card)

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 06:44:36PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> The ed0 message is ok.  Sounds like you are using an IRQ that is
> already in use.  Use a different one.

I just bought a Linksys PCMLM56 last week, tried to get it working, and
failed.  I checked the archives, and it appeared that combo cards were a
no-go in FreeBSD for now, so I returned it without further effort.

Did I get the wrong impression?  Should the card work?

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine / n@nectar.com / jvidrine@verio.net / nectar@FreeBSD.org