Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:43:08 +0800
From:      Jing-Tang Keith Jang <keith@bsdvm.jtjang.idv.tw>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/22341: New port: chinese/netscape47-communicator

Sorry, I didn't notice that the netscape port has been updated to 4.76.

Since this port fetches XFree86 source and builds its own aout libX11.so,
vanilla has suggested that maybe we should make another zh-XFree86-aoutlibs
port to get rid of the mess.  I'll discuss with him to work out the best
solution then resubmit.

Thanks.

--
Keep it simple and stupid.