Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:11:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      opentrax@email.com
To:        billf@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/22042: spelling error

On 12 Nov, billf@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: spelling error
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: billf
> State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 12 10:38:06 PST 2000
> State-Changed-Why:
> Bugs in XFree86 can be reported to XFree86@XFree86.org as
> stated in Question A.17 in the XFree86 FAQ.
>
> XFree86 is not part of the FreeBSD base tree, so future
> PRs should also be addressed as "ports" and not "docs" bugs.

I disagree. However, you, as the reviewer, are entitled to
move this PR as you might see best. I cannot stop you.
I will not argue beyond this point, if you fell that
this might be beyond your abilities.

However, I don't believe that this either beyond your
intelligence, or your abilities. Right now we
are talking about one (1) letter in one (1) document
in one (1) application, part of one (1) distribution.
XFree86 unfolds into several hundreds Megabytes worth
of material. Therefore, this PR is about "no farings".

Have a nice day.