Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:49:59 +0000
From:      Mark Blackman <mark.blackman@dircon.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        John Brann <john@brann.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tibco RendezVous

right. i agree completely. I only discovered on friday and honestly
wasn't being critical of anybody.

I was under the impression that it was a vendor's job to submit
these. If the FreeBSD project is happy to take these submissions
from a unconnected/unknown 3rd party, I will happily submit it.

- Mark