Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:11:10 -0800
From:      Richard Krush <richard_k@gmx.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help!

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 10:29:03AM +0100, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote:
> -On [20010103 03:55], clp@nji.com (clp@nji.com) wrote:
> >Hi. I have a netgear Ethernet card installed in my computer. In order
> >to reconnect my computer to the internet, I have to reinstall the
> >drivers and they're missing. So, I opened up my computer to look at the
> >Ethernet card and I copied down the necessary numbers. However, I do
> >not know how to download the program. I found this e-mail address on
> >the web and would greatly appreciate some help. Thank you! -Christina,
> >clp@nji.com
>
> And does your computer run FreeBSD?
>
> Also, a question such as this should not have been sent to
> hackers@freebsd.org, but questions@freebsd.org.

I doubt she is even subscribed to this mailing list (she is refering to it
as "email address"). Also I doubt she is running any kind of UNIX at all
(she's asking for help with drivers).

--
  Richard Krushelnitskiy   "A mathematician is a blind man in a dark
  richard_k@gmx.net         room looking for a black cat which isn't