Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:50:58 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        roam@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, mkamm@gmx.net
Subject:   Re: ports/25082: textproc/java2html is *very* outdated

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Here is a shar file with a new version of the port that installs 1.7. I tested
it with portlint, built the pkg-plist file with plist-builder. The install
works for me, I need this port, so I figured I could write the new port
anyway.

Not sure if we could apply this immediately, since I would like to give the
current maintainer some more time to respond.

--
Ernst

Ernst de Haan wrote:
> Okay, just sent an email to the maintainer. If he doesn't respond, I will
> send a PR with an updated version of the port.
>
> --
> Ernst
>
> roam@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> > Synopsis: textproc/java2html is *very* outdated
> >
> > State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> > State-Changed-By: roam
> > State-Changed-When: Wed Feb 21 00:54:56 PST 2001
> > State-Changed-Why:
> > You might want to contact the maintainer (mkamm@gmx.net) or submit patches
> > to update the port yourself, if he does not respond in a timely fashion.
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=25082

> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-ports" in the body of the message

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	java2html
#	java2html/Makefile
#	java2html/distinfo
#	java2html/pkg-comment
#	java2html/pkg-descr
#	java2html/pkg-plist
#
echo c - java2html
mkdir -p java2html > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - java2html/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >java2html/Makefile << 'END-of-java2html/Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:	java2html
X# Date created:				21 March 1999
X# Whom:					Martin Kammerhofer
X#
X# $FreeBSD: ports/textproc/java2html/Makefile,v 1.10 2001/02/05 16:34:46 olgeni Exp $
X#
XPORTNAME=		java2html
XPORTVERSION=		1.7
XCATEGORIES=		textproc www
XMASTER_SITES=		${MASTER_SITE_GNU}
XMASTER_SITE_SUBDIR=	java2html
XMAINTAINER=		ernst@jollem.com
XUSE_AUTOCONF=		yes
X.include <bsd.port.mk>
END-of-java2html/Makefile
echo x - java2html/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >java2html/distinfo << 'END-of-java2html/distinfo'
XMD5 (java2html-1.7.tar.gz) = 8d85c33d6955a0c735a0ba3131b1ef0c
END-of-java2html/distinfo
echo x - java2html/pkg-comment
sed 's/^X//' >java2html/pkg-comment << 'END-of-java2html/pkg-comment'
XJava source file to HTML converter
END-of-java2html/pkg-comment
echo x - java2html/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >java2html/pkg-descr << 'END-of-java2html/pkg-descr'
XThis is a simple program that, given a source Java file, produces
Xan HTML document with syntax highlighting.
XJava2html offers the following features:
X   * support for Java and C++
X   * fast (single pass conversion using flex)
X   * doesn't change formatting - only adds <FONT COLOR=#XXXX> tags
X     and properly escapes non-ascii characters
X   * easy integration with webservers - browse your sources colourized
X   * gzips http output for browsers to save bandwidth (only in CGI mode)
X   * documentation and manpage included
X	WWW: http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~schintke/x2html/index.html
END-of-java2html/pkg-descr
echo x - java2html/pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >java2html/pkg-plist << 'END-of-java2html/pkg-plist'
Xbin/java2html
Xshare/doc/java2html/colors.html
Xshare/doc/java2html/java2html.html
Xshare/doc/java2html/Hello.java