Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:01:55 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern kern_intr.c src/sys/sys interrupt.h

In message <200103040302.f2432m742565@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> Steve Kargl writes:
: I get an instance panic if I start lpd, so I doubt you can make
: lpr performance any worse ;-)  The printer is connected to the
: parallel port.  On my work machine, lpd/lpr work fine, but the
: printer is connected via tcp/ip.

I can start lpd on my machine, but sometimes the machine will panic
when an actual print job hits it.  On reboot it will panic when lpd
starts sometimes.  Other times it will just work.  This is from a Feb
24th -current.