Date:      Mon, 05 Mar 2001 23:11:23 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        jhb@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/sys termios.h

Thanks, though the fixes were also sitting in my tree and I ran into
your own commits when I just tried to commit them.  It's obviously my
fault for not reading my own "cvs update" output thoroughly enough,
but I just wanted to reiterate that we're in code freeze.  Even if you
find something truly bone-headed in -stable before release day, you
need to drop me an email before diving on it, if only to prevent our
heads from banging together as we dive on the same problem. :)

- Jordan