Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2001 15:22:46 -0500
From:      Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        romain@kzsu.stanford.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_fxp - the real point

At 01:49 PM 03/10/2001, Romain Kang wrote:
>As a newcomer to this, I'm a little confused.  There's a slew
>of datasheets at Intel's web site
>         http://www.intel.com/design/network/datashts/index.htm
>that don't seem to require NDA.  (Just this week, I used the
>82559 docs to implement a polled version of if_fxp).

Is anyone up on the latest legal stuff? There was a ruling that
universities cant be held liable for releasing NDA
information....universities and states I think. I know we couldnt sell
source to universities or the government because it wasnt protected (ie you
couldnt sue them if it leaked out).

Maybe we can get an academic to sign something and leak out the info :-)

Dennis